Our Terms and Conditions
- All bookings are made on a first come first served basis, a €50 non refundable deposit is payable at the time of booking to secure your date.
- Your balance is payable no later than 28 days before your event.
- When paying your balance Something Sweet will require a €100 breakage deposit. Assuming no damage to Something Sweet property this deposit will be returned to you in full on the day or within 7 days of your event.
- Something Sweet staff may take photographs of the Candy Cart being used at your event, these photos may feature in the Gallery on our website or be used for promotional purposes.
- Cancellation charges. If you have to cancel your booking with us please be aware the following charges will apply…
- Within 8 weeks of your event you are liable for 50% of the total cost.
- Within 4 weeks of your event you are liable for 100% of the total cost.
- Any breakage deposit already paid to Something Sweet for a booking which has to be cancelled would be fully refunded.
- In the highly unlikely case that Something Sweet has to cancel your booking, we will fully refund all money paid to us.
Food intolerance and nut allergies
If you have asked for a particular food to be excluded we will make all attempts to make sure this is the case. Nut allergies are very common now, and Something Sweet cannot guarantee that sweets purchased for consumption at your event will have no traces of nut or nut oils from production. Something Sweet cannot be held responsible for issues arising as a result of your guest’s selection.
Our Candy is served in beautiful glassware and it is your guests responsibility to ensure that their children are suitably supervised around the Candy Cart at all times to ensure their safety and avoid any breakages. Something Sweet will not be held responsible for sweets chosen by children which could result in a choking hazard for them or any danger associated with the misuse of packaging materials.